Saturday, June 11, 2011

Reluctant to leave Inter Milan's Cesar

Inter Milan's goalkeeper, Julio Cesar, fed up with transfer rumors to link it with Manchester United and AS Roma.

Cesar Milan Inter reportedly ready to be released in order to make room for young Italian goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano, the Nerazzurri held together with Bologna.

Rumors tightened after the departure of Cesar AS Roma and Manchester United are reportedly trying to get the Brazilian national team goalkeeper. However, Cesar has denied rumors of his move.

Cesar sure will stay at Inter Milan until his contract ends in 2014. The 31-year goalkeeper admits she still wanted to win more titles with Inter again.

"True Roman wants me. They sent some representatives, but I decided to stay at Inter until my contract ends in 2014," said Cesar told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I want my name is not mentioned in the transfer market. No rumor to Rome, to Manchester United. I hope there are no stories about it," continued the former Flamengo goalkeeper.

Some titles have been aimed by Cesar in the next few years with Inter. "August, I want to beat AC Milan in the Italian Super Cup and then back to snatch the Scudetto. Before 2014, I want to re-lift the Champions League trophy,"said Cesar.

No comments:

Post a Comment