Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pedrosa Forced Absence in Barcelona

BARCELONA - Bad news for fans of Dani Pedrosa. Pedrosa could not be forced to join the race Grand Prix Catalunya, this weekend. Repsol Honda rider could not recover on time.

Reported earlier, Pedrosa suffered a fracture right shoulder injury after a crash, have touched with Marco Simoncelli, the previous race in MotoGP in France, three weeks ago.

Although Pedrosa hopes fit in time to follow the race at home this week, but the driver Sabadel birth, Catalonia was forced not to follow the race, after getting advice from the Repsol Honda team.

"After racing in France, I had to undergo surgery to stabilize the right shoulder bone. I've tried hard, but I feel this injury has not healed. I felt I had little rest and heal this injury,"said Pedrosa.

"Since the beginning of this year, I did have many problems and surgery. Therefore, I believe must rest now and let this injury heal completely," continued the Spaniard's.

Pedrosa realize how important it is to rest and heal his shoulder injury. Despite feeling desperate to race at Barcelona, but Pedrosa claimed not fully prepared to present the best race.

"I race to win a fight. But I was not ready for the moment. Of course, very unfortunate things like this happen," said 25-year racer, as quoted by Autosport, Thursday (06/02/2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment