Monday, May 28, 2012

Gayle King: "Oprah Winfrey Perfect People"

Gayle King argues that Oprah Winfrey is the 'perfect person'.

Speaking in an interview with the New York Times, Oprah praised Gayle, who has been a friend for over 20 years.

"He has all the qualities you'd expect," he said.

"People who are successful, the comfort you, who understand you, who care about you, who support you, to be honest with you.

"There's nothing difficult about it. Absolutely nothing," he added.

News reader 'This Morning' on CBS was also revealed that Oprah had previously predicted that the marriage will end in 1982.

"It was something that surprised me. Oprah know about the details of my marriage and I do not feel offended. If he did not tell me then, I will not believe it. I fell in love with someone and not think of anything else," said the mother of two the child.

No comments:

Post a Comment