Saturday, July 21, 2012

Steve Wozniak Dare Open-aperture on the Internet

The founder of Apple, Steve Wozniak gave his card to the host, Farhan before the seminar "Innovation & Creativity" began at Balai Kartini, Jakarta, Tuesday, July 18, 2012. Wozniak card opens up a variety of data personal details. According to Wozniak, the contact is directly connected to it. He is also not a problem with the data disclosure on the internet.

Wozniak openness is part of his philosophy of life. Creator of the Apple I computer assesses the life should be simple. Happiness is an important part of life. According to an alumnus of the University of California, Berkeley, U.S., honesty is the most important part.

"Honesty is the peak of life. Based on the philosophy of honesty, I always say what I do, who I am, and the location where I am. I can always be reached," said the man who said he was happy to check in location-based services, this Foursquare.

This philosophy of openness on the Internet. When the internet there, Wozniak did not hesitate to put a camera in his office. This is so that people can know when he was at work and see the condition of his office 24 hours.

According to him, people also do not be afraid of the Internet and online transactions concerned. Many are afraid of credit card theft. Of course, there is a problem. However, the public disclosure of these data are combined for high trust.

Wozniak always preaching activity on Twitter and Facebook. He's always online to activate the lines of communication and her friends can contact him anytime.

"My friend on Facebook a lot. They are from various countries around the world," said Wozniak.

Openness of the Internet data does not pose a thorny problem in the life of Wozniak. Problemanya fairly trivial, just e-mail "junk" that offer products and services.

Wozniak openness is inviting a lot of e-mail sent to him, either to your e-mail or through Facebook. He tried to answer questions posted. In fact, he joked to manage e-mail activity is often disturbing his sleep.

"Sometimes I spend all day on the internet, sometimes just a few hours. It's really taking your time. But, I do not feel it's a problem," he said.

This openness has been the application of philosophy since working at Apple.

"When I worked at Apple as a technician, I refused to connect the contact with my secretary. Phone leads directly to my office. It's part of my philosophy of openness. People can contact me directly," said the man who is currently developing a chip supporting cloud computing.

This openness should also be used in understanding the interaction of the internet.

"We're going to be part of a larger world," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment