Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kaka: ingenuity Mourinho Weapons Madrid beat Barca!

Real Madrid play maker Kaka believes his team can repeat the success in the Copa Del Rey with a return to get rid of his eternal rival, Barcelona from the Champions League stage.

Kaka assess ingenuity coach Jose Mourinho will be a lethal weapon to subdue El Real Barca.

For the fourth time this season, Madrid will be back to deal with Barca. Three matches have acted both clubs in the Champions league and Copa del Rey. Well, now both teams are going back to the Spanish elite meet in the Champions League semi-final first leg on Thursday (4/28/2011) early morning hrs.

Responding to fierce duel that will unfold at the Santiago Bernabeu, Kaka believes his team can repeat the successful full time beat Barca with 1-0 in the Cup final.

Former AC Milan star was believed, Mourinho will make Madrid look perfect, as did Portugal's coach in helping him rediscover his best game after a long injured.

"I am happy. I feel very good. Mourinho so far deserve a score of 10 out of 10. He is also very good to me and helped me a lot. He uses me well and I am ready to help him (and Madrid), "said Kaka expressed its readiness to provide the best in El Clasico match four volumes later.

In addition to providing the best committed to the coach and club, Kaka also admitted ambition to provide the most beautiful gift for her birthday and her new daughter's presence, by donating victory over Barcelona.

"This is a great weekend. My birthday, two goals which I printed (versus Valencia) and the birth of my daughter. This season is also quite good. We won the Copa del Rey and now again have two meetings with Barcelona (Champions League), "he continued

"I was hoping this would go well or better than (our meeting) in the final of the Copa del Rey," he concluded. Goal was reported on Tuesday (26/04/2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment